Hosted on MSN
Build A Rocket Boy confirms it has begun the redundancy process following MindsEye's disastrous launch
MindsEye's disastrous launch has resulted in layoffs at developer Build A Rocket Boy Sources told IGN that layoffs are expected to affect over 100 employees Build A Rocket Boy has confirmed that the ...
The launch of open-world action-adventure game MindsEye has been rocky, to say the least. Now the reports of refunds and in-game bugs have been compounded by bad news from developer Build a Rocket Boy ...
TheGamer on MSN
MindsEye’s Build a Rocket Boy suffers more layoffs
As many as 170 employees could have been let go this time.
“We can confirm that we have had to make the painful decision to notify our hardworking team of some internal changes at Build A Rocket Boy,” the studio said in a statement given to IGN. “While we are ...
MindsEye studio Build a Rocket Boy have reportedly laid off around 170 staff in their third round of cuts within a year.
News follows last week’s new ‘Blacklisted’ update.
Original story, February 20, 2024: Everywhere developer Build A Rocket Boy has reportedly been hit with layoffs. As reported by PCGamesN, redundancies have allegedly affected an unknown number of ...
Publisher and developer Build A Rocket Boy announced it has acquired UK-based PlayFusion. Mark Gerhard, the PlayFusion CEO & CTO, will join Build A Rocket Boy as Co-CEO alongside Leslie Benzies.
MindsEye developer Build a Rocket Boy has been hit by yet more layoffs, and there are apparently fewer than 100 employees remaining at the studio now.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results