As Barcelona travelled to Madrid for their Copa del Rey semi-final second leg against Atletico Madrid on Wednesday, La Liga ...
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has hit back at La Liga’s latest FFP ruling. With Olmo and Victor’s registrations at risk, ...
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has provided his response to La Liga’s statement regarding the club’s financial ...
Meanwhile, Barcelona president Joan Laporta has said that the timing of La Liga's statement, issued ahead of their Copa del ...
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has suggested there was an ulterior motive for La Liga's statement this morning ...
Barcelona managed to register Olmo and Víctor after the government’s sports authority intervened with a provisional ruling ...
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has blasted LaLiga for their claims about the Catalan club's financial situation. The ...
La Liga said Wednesday Barcelona did not have the financial capacity to register players Dani Olmo and Pau Victor and still ...
LaLiga on Wednesday confirmed that Barcelona still does not have the financial capacity to register Dani Olmo and Pau Victor ...
LaLiga lowered Barcelona's wage cap on Wednesday after it said the club's recently revised accounts do not match the ...
Dani Olmo (front) rejoined Barcelona in 2024, having previously been in their academy [] Barcelona do not have the financial ...
Barcelona president Joan Laporta has accused La Liga of "changing their minds" on Dani Olmo and Pau Victor's player ...